Anna is a licensed Civil Engineer/Hydrologist for Balance. With twelve years of consulting experience, she specializes in one- and two-dimensional modeling of riverine systems, stormwater infrastructure design including C.3 compliance and hydromodification design, creek restoration, floodplain analysis, channel hydraulics, urban and non-urban watershed hydrology, and all associated fieldwork and data collection. As a Certified Floodplain Manager, Anna bridges the gap between engineering and FEMA’s National Floodplain Insurance Program, working to design projects that meet requirements and regulations within 100-year floodplain and compiling Letter of Map Change applications for FEMA review and approval. When not in the office, you can find Anna playing ultimate for the USA National Team, hiking with her dog (or really any dog), or coaching ultimate frisbee at Cal.
- California P.E. C79591
- Certified Floodplain Manager 31784
- B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California at Los Angeles, 2007
- CSA-50 Stormwater Management and Flood Control Study, Monterey County [client and county], California
- Aviano Stormwater Management, City of Antioch, Contra Costa County, California
- Carmel River Floodplain Restoration and Environmental Enhancement Project, Big Sur Land Trust, Monterey County, California