On December 16, 2013 we said farewell to Chris White, he died from complications of pancreatic cancer. During his last three months, Chris remained his optimistic, creative self, and spoke often of being fulfilled in his life and delighting in the people with whom he shared his work and community. His family and close friends gathered around him unstintingly to ease his last few weeks.
At Balance, we miss him terribly. Our world has lost some of its oneness, joy and verve.
- M.S. Agronomy (Nutrient Management), University of California, Davis, 1991
- M.S. International Agricultural Development/Animal Science (Aquaculture), University of California, Davis, 1989
- B.S. Animal Science (Aquaculture), University of California, Davis, 1985
- Aquatic Park Hydrology and Habitat Improvement Plan EIR, City of Berkeley, Alameda County, California
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Dry-Season ASBS Monitoring, Monterey County, California
- Kimball Island Mitigation Bank, Antioch, Sacramento County, California